I saw people talking about the delay for a while now, but I wasn't sure whether it was true, so I like didn't bother posting about it. But Rift did some checking up, and now I'm pretty sure it's true. Morning Musume's 36th single has been delayed...;_;

YesAsia.com
cdjapan
JBOOK
Shinseido Shopping Site

ALL OF THEM states the new release date as being 16/4/2008. (Amazon.co.jp still says it's 5/3/2008 though.:/)

That's like...more than A MONTH later! I'm starting to wonder whether they're having some problems, or maybe they're trying to avoid competing with other releases on that day...

Let's see what else is there:
1. SMAP - Sonomama (single)
2. Japan Game Soundtrack, Hirano Aya - Hamatte Sabotte Oh My Ga! / Nantettatte Densetsu
3. Orange Range - Title to be determined (single)
4. ayaka - Te wo Tsunago (single)
5. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - World World World (album)
6. AAA - Attack All Around (greatest hits album)
7. Every Little Thing - Title to be determined (album)

These are the ones I noticed, you can find more here.

Ugh, quite a few competitive releases on that day. SMAP, Orange Range, Asian Kung-fu Generation, AAA... Then we've got the ever popular Aya Hirano..<< I'm still addicted to Hare Hare Yukai and Motteke! Sailorfuku.

Another reason, like I mentioned in my earlier post, could be cuz BOTH C-ute and Berryz Koubou are releasing stuff around the same time. And given their immense popularity spike nowadays, I guess Tsunku might not want them to affect Momusu's sales or anything.

But still, an entire month's delay? How better could it be in the middle of April? XD I dunno, cuz I can't find any info on releases that far ahead.

Well anyways, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


It had better be damn worth the wait...<<