This is my tribute post to the ever lovely Tanaka Reina of Morning Musume.

I first got to know about Morning Musume after discovering Goto Maki. Well, that's not entirely true, but it was only then that I actually tried listening to their music and started to like them. And out of the lot at the time, Reina stood out the most for me.

I think it was the eyes. Those cute wonky eyes of hers. But it was more than just that. Her sense of style was another plus point. She's the best-dressed Musume girl in my honest opinion. And I think she's got potential. She's got that almost similar star-like quality that I noticed in Gocchin. Very fitting I believe since Reina sorta looked up to Gocchin as her idol (or rival as she once puts it lol).

There was this one period of time on the Reina thread at Hello!Online that a bunch of us got really caught up in Reina fever...that we created our own army.XD Well sorta. The thread started growing rapidly with chitchat. Nearly got out of hand. But yeah, good times.

I coined the term Reina Revolution 07. It was a play on the words Renai Revolution. And 07 was well, Reina's associated number. We started making all sorts of things. Some of the stuff I made were...


A Reina flag



Reina Revolution 07 banner



Some Reina-related Magic: The Gathering cards


Yeah...I was a little nuts then. So remember.