9nine - first9 album


Preview: Download zip file (Credits to Berryz Fields@HelloIsland)

Amethyst here with a little berrylicious discovery to share!=D 9nine (pronounced 'nine' not 'nine nine'....well of course not, that'd sound silly XP) is a 9 unit female group formed under LesPros entertainment....some talent agency I guess, not sure but then again the only one I'm familiar with is H!P anyway. XD

Their music is a mixture of light, easy tunes and simple, bubbly melodies from what I've heard from their debut album first9, the first and only album so far released last year on 21/3. I like it.~<3 Give 'em a shot! If that's not enough to convince you, then consider the PV below.

White Garden



Kawaii, ne?^^ My most fave track on the album.<3 I love all the echo effects at the start, makes it feel so dramatic.XD

For more about 9nine and the individual members, visit Wiki.theppn-9nine and 9nine Special Website. Till next time, Amethyst crashing out!;D