Some new info on Hikki's new album is out!=D I can't say much for the album cover. It's the standard slap-my-face-on-the-cover kinda thing. On a plain white background, with some ho-hum text font. Actually, wasn't Koda Kumi's anytime single like that too? XD Sheesh, they should like get ME to design the covers or something lol.

Well enough ranting about boring album covers. Not much is revealed about the tracklist, but I'll update when I get new info.

Ooo, and according to the official site, if you pre-order, you'll get a B2-sized original Utada Hikaru poster. I think. Google translate says 'first subscription privilege', so I guess that means 'pre-order'.^^

In any case, you can check it out by clicking on the album cover below, just like any of the other releases I've posted about before.

HEART STATION
Release: 19/3/2008



Tracklist
-I will leave
-Flavor Of Life
-Beautiful World
-HEART STATION
+9 other songs for a total of 13