Crash! Hihi! Been a while since I posted, but I see Rift started his Reina Revolution thingy here already...<_< I wonder when he's gonna get round to continuing that PV review series of his.

Neways, I got to listening to Buono's latest single, so here's my 2 cents on it.

Review
Renai ♥ Rider
The song is so hyper-genki! I mean, compared to their first single, this song has a way faster beat. But still, I don't quite like it. o_o I dunno why really. I mean, hey, I'm all for the hyper-genki goodness, but this song simply did not hit home with me. In fact, at some point I actually felt that Renai Rider was a little too...umm..noisy. XD

Janakya Mottainai
When I first listened to this, I nearly thought I wasn't listening to a H!P song. I mean heck...that's way too rockish for H!P. o_O; Don't get me wrong though. Rockish can be good. Like Roman~My Dear Boy~. Gotta love that song!~<3 But in this case though, it was still a little disappointing. Cuz while Renai Rider sounded like these girls were force-fed with ten gallons of concentrated glucose, Janakya Mottainai ends up sounding comparatively flat.=( I still like the beat though.

Overall
Mm well...like, what can I say? I definitely preferred the first single over this one. Both Honto no Jibun and Kokoro no Tamago were catchy, and had this feel-good thing going on for them - especially Kokoro no Tamago if you know the real meaning behind the lyrics.^^

On the other hand, both the songs on this new single weren't as catchy and didn't leave as much of an impact on me.

So yeah, frankly I think this single sucks and sounds like some boring generic anime soundtrack.

Hm? Oh right...Rift said I should give some sort of rating when I do a review..umm let's see.

I give 2 berries out of 5.